How Upmail works
- Send Upsells & Cross-Sells to your customer based on what they just bought
With Upmail you can select a product in your Shopify Store that your customer buys (for example a T-Shirt) and setup an automation to propose a complementary product (for example Socks) immediately after the purchase. Then, here is what happens:
A customer buys the T-Shirt
- Upmail displays a button on the Thank You Page to propose the Socks to this customer
- Upmail sends an Email (or SMS) to propose the Socks to this customer
- The customer clicks on the link in the Email (or the Thank You Page) to buy the Socks
- The customer buys the Socks.
- Upmail Features
- Send an Upsell Email (or SMS) based on what your customer bought.
- Select which product triggers an Upsell or Cross-Sell event
- Choose to display the Thank You Page button or not
- Does not modify data in your Shopify store
Billing: What is an Upmail Click?
- Upmail charges per Clicks
- Only clicks made by your customers inside Upmail Email, SMS or Thank You Page button are counted as a Click
- If a customer clicks multiple time on the same button it's counted as multiple clicks